AquaSource AloeFresh is specially designed for helping the inner cleansing of the large intestines and lower digestive tract. It does not harm the useful bacteria and helps maintain natural flora.
AquaSource AloeFresh supports efficient digestion, the fast elimination of waste and the cleansing of intestines. It can be used by anyone, every day or just as needed.
AquaSource AloeFresh contains only natural-source ingredients.
One of the most important functions of our body is not only the digestion of nutrients but also the elimination of waste matter. It is important to ensure that the intestinal tract is kept in good health by following a healthy diet and taking regular exercise.
Aloe Vera has been used for over 5000 years as a natural product for the cleansing of the body. This plant was used in Egypt, by the Chinese dynasty and Mesopotamia. The external cleansing and soothing properties of aloe are well-known. But internal consumption of Aloe also has cleansing benefits.
AquaSource AloeFresh has a unique formula based on aloe in conjunction with other herbs like Psyllium natural fibres. As the fibres are not digested, they tend to swell, bind waste matter which is then excreted from the digestive tract. Efficient elimination of waste is achieved, while preserving the helpful bacteria vital to proper digestion.
- Psyllium – Contributes to bowel regularity.
- Ginger Root – A good antioxidant.
- Burdock Root – Supports proper digestion.
- Rhubarb Root – Supports intestinal health.
- Yerba Mate – Helps in the elimination of waste matter.
- Kelp Finasco – Contains a wide range of important nutrients.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – Another good source of antioxidants.
- Digestive Enzymes – Aid efficient digestion.
AquaSource AloeFresh can be used by anyone. It can be used every day to help maintain proper digestion and functioning of the intestinal tract or as a four-week deep cleansing programme.